We can provide the following trainings, at no cost to you and your practice staff. To schedule a personalized training event, please contact email@example.com.
- Overview of the behavioral health billing codes for annual depression and alcohol screenings (G0438,G0444,G0442,G0443)
- How to administer and score the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ9) and the Alcohol Use Disorder Identification Test (AUDIT) screening tools
- Practical application for incorporating behavioral health screens into the office workflow
- Motivational Interviewing- This training will teach a method of support that help people increase a need to change and commit to action
- Behavioral Activation-This training will demonstrate an approach to managing depression by helping people plan, commit and engage in activities which will help them derive pleasure and a sense of achievement from life
- Suicide Prevention- This training will provide primary care practices with additional knowledge and basic skills needed to help a person who is contemplating suicide. It includes materials and resources that are easy to use and follow and suggestion for more extensive training if desired.
- Designing a behavioral health quality improvement activity - This training can help your team develop an improvement activity that can be used for MIPS, Maintenance of Certification (MOC) or Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)