Alliant Quality… Working with YOU to make Health Care Better
The purpose of the Peer Coaching Program is to serve as an integral part of the nursing home health care community to promote quality improvement and provide support among those participating and enrolled in the Southern Partners Action Collaborative for Excellence (SPACE) collaborative.
The Peer Coaching Program is built on the following premises:
· Alliant Quality will recruit diverse levels of nursing home staff to act as Peer Coaches for other nursing homes
· Peer Coaches will be matched to provide support, encouragement and information to nursing home staff, administrators, residents and their families based on the following:
o areas of expertise
· Alliant Quality will recruit residents, family members and/or caregivers to be involved in Quality Improvement in their Nursing Home
ü Interested in working with a Peer Coach?? Please contact Melody Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ü If you are included on the list of Top 10% NH in your state and would like to become a trained Peer Coach, please email email@example.com
Education and Presentation Materials
- QI Method 1 - RCA Worksheet Example
- QI Method 1 - RCA WorksheetDraft PDSA Worksheet
- Peer Coaching - Unit 4A - QI Method 1 - RCA
- Peer Coaching - Unit 4B - QI Method 2 - Goals